Monday, February 4, 2008

Strange Politics

I returned home this morning from a weekend trip that kept me cut off from almost all news and politicking. Feeling refreshed, I jumped back into it this morning with both feet, making "get out the vote" calls for MoveOn and Barack Obama. I've called about 60 people so far, and a surprising trend has emerged.

Of those who were undecided on voting, 4 out of 5 planned -- if they do vote tomorrow -- to vote for Obama. Of those who responded a definite yes on voting tomorrow, the majority planned to vote for Clinton.

I have no idea what this means, but it seems like it should mean something.

Back to it for now. Anyone planning to vote tomorrow but unsure where to do so, find out here (courtesy of the Obama campaign). And for anyone who has forgotten, the FISA debate begins again in the Senate at 12:30 MST. Still time to call or email your senator.

No comments:

Post a Comment