Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Live Election Night Coverage, For the People

The Best Election Night Coverage in the Free World begins at 4pm and goes until Midnight (or longer, if need be) tonight on KVNU's For the People.

Listen on AM610 via live stream and chat at www.kvnuforthepeople.com as Tyler, Marc, and I are joined by Paul Mero of Sutherland Institute (who's going to owe me dinner when Obama wins), Tom Grover, Ryan Yonk, as well as other special guests (including others from The SideTrack) and live reports from the polls around the country.

It's going to be fun. It's going to be informative. And I guarantee there will be at least one on-air fight between myself and either Marc or Paul (silly Conservatives, never argue with a gloating Liberal!). Not something you can afford to miss.

1 comment:

  1. Election night really wouldn't be complete without FTP. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete