Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Say It Aint So Joe (The Plumber)!

Turns out, not even JTP was on board with McCain's economic plans

Joe Wurzelbacher lashed out at former GOP presidential nominee John McCain Tuesday, the man who made Wurzelbacher famous as “Joe the Plumber.”

Wurzelbacher told conservative radio host Glenn Beck that he felt “dirty” after “being on the campaign trail and seeing some of the things that take place.”
But, thankfully for real Americans he worked through the difficulty because, of course,
“I asked him some pretty direct questions,” he continued. “Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.”

Asked why he didn’t leave McCain’s campaign if he was “appalled” by the candidate, Wurzelbacher said, “honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.”
And if anyone out there still thinks this is a voice needed in our political discourse lets just make it clear, Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher thought McCain was wrong about the economy, while campaigning for McCain, on the economy, because he found Obama to be scary. Was there anyone he liked this election cycle?
“Sarah Palin is absolutely the real deal,” he said.
Frightening as that may be, it gets worse, with the motto of "Plunge the Crap Out of Washington" somebody actually wants this guy representing a potentially very unlucky part of Ohio. Now that's scary.

Update 4:18 You can read/listen to the interview. Well, maybe, I couldn't bring myself to visit Glenn Beck's website, so I didn't test the link, but in theory you can. Do so at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment