Monday, March 2, 2009

Rep. Craig Frank: The Pointless Resolution Representative

10 o'clock news tonight tells me that Rep. Craig Frank is submitting a non-binding resolution that (as I understand it) says:

We here in Utah are against federal bailouts. Neener.
I can't shake my head fast enough at this asinine attempt to make a pointless statement. And I'm beginning to think that this whole "non-binding resolution" business is the height of Frank's productivity on the hill. Someone get Mr. Frank a hobby. Please.

Meanwhile, in more adult states, actual problems are being solved with actual solutions.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. This is even more ironic (and useless) considering the legislature actually ended up taking (needing to take!) the entire stimulus package to bail themselves out.

    Frank. Visionary he is not.

    ReplyDelete