Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The SideTrack @ Netroots Nation

Just got word from Democracy for America that I've been granted a Netroots Nation scholarship to attend.

The conference (formerly known as YearlyKos) will be in Pittsburgh, PA, August 13th through the 16th.

Only a partial agenda of events is available currently, but I'd welcome feedback from the Utah blogosphere and politicos on what events to attend. From what I am told, it's impossible to see it all, and the training available is overwhelming. I have several "must sees" myself already, but if there are events on the Netroots Nation agenda you think would be important or just interesting to hear more about, please shoot me an email or leave a comment.

I'll post more information as they send it to me.

And thanks to everyone who endorsed my scholarship application (can you spot the two Republicans? Heh) It was quite an ego boost to read them all, and I'd like to return the favor, if only by making this as much of a community experience as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment