Thursday, August 20, 2009

Utah Blogger, Republican, Makes Front Page of WhiteHouse.gov

Utah blogger, moderate republican, and my co-host today on KVNU's For the People Loralee (of Loralee's Looney Tunes) made the front page of WhiteHouse.gov with her health care story and ongoing conversation with WH adviser Valerie Jarrett, in a post titled "Talking Health Care with Loralee."
Read the article, and spend some time at Loralee's blog. You won't find anyone more witty or well spoken.

UPDATE: Tom beat me to this one. How does a Republican currently living in Nebraska get the scoop on local bloggers on Barack Obama's website? Touche, Tom Grover, Touche!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally stunned. HAPPY, but STUNNED.

    I love Tom. He called my BFF Michelle (His aunt) and when she got home her son had it all pulled up for her.

    I had a BLAST working on the radio with you today Jason. I will come back as often as you will have me! xo

    ReplyDelete