Friday, October 2, 2009

Retroactive Immunity Repeal Act

Become a citizen co-sponsor, via Chris Dodd:

Last year, Congress made a grave mistake when it passed a bill granting immunity to telecommunications companies that allegedly aided the Bush administration's warrantless wiretapping program.

It's up to you and me to fix that mistake.

Many of you worked with me as we fought hard against telecom immunity in 2008. Now I need your help again as I work to repeal the provision that Congress passed and George Bush signed into law.

This week, I introduced a bill repealing telecom immunity. Will you sign on as a citizen co-sponsor today to declare your support of my bill?

Help me repeal telecom immunity. Sign on as a citizen co-sponsor of the Retroactive Immunity Repeal Act today.

No comments:

Post a Comment