Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GOP Rep: MA Election Was A "Divine Intervention"

Crazy still rules their world.  Rawstory.

"How could you possibly ... spend enough money and take away enough liberty, that the three-and-a-half to one Democrats-to-Republicans in Massachusetts would elect a Republican to come down to the United States Senate and vote against cloture, so that the Harry Reid bill could be killed in the Senate?" King asked on the House floor Tuesday night, in comments picked up by TalkingPointsMemo.

"How could you ever spend that much money? I didn't believe it was possible, Mr. Speaker," King said. "But I -- some would say a miracle has taken place tonight, and I wouldn't disagree with that. I believe there has been intervention, and I'm grateful for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment