Thursday, April 8, 2010

Schoolyard Bully Foreign Policy

Via RawStory, a quote from Palin that reveals what foreign policy is about for many conservatives:

"Calling the president's move "unbelievable," Palin told Fox News' Sean Hannity that "no administration in America's history would, I think, ever have considered such a step that we just found out President Obama is supporting today."

Said Palin: "It's kind of like getting out there on a playground, a bunch of kids, getting ready to fight, and one of the kids saying, 'Go ahead, punch me in the face and I'm not going to retaliate. Go ahead and do what you want to with me.'"


I don't think it's an accident Palin uses such a childish analogy. To them, it really is a schoolyard, and the biggest bully wins the best swing on the swingset.

No comments:

Post a Comment