Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Conversations with Economists

Continuing my attempt to get an answer to the question posed to the Utah Legislature ("We get it, you're conservative... Now what's your plan for the future?"), I found myself on the phone this morning with a Utah economist, discussing options. A part of that interview I wanted to share in advance:

Me: What do you see as the biggest obstacle to effectively communicating economic concepts to Utah voters?

Mr. Economist: Candidates for office.

Well put.

Thanks to all the legislators who've responded so far. I'm hoping to start posting some responses later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Who are the legislators you have spoken with thus far? Also by name which ones are the hardest to contact? Maybe other people can join in and help get those questions answered.

    ReplyDelete