Thursday, November 18, 2010

Biting Off a Bigger Chunk-o-Blogging

Jerome Armstrong has invited me to write more at MyDD. I've accepted, just for the challenge. This is a chance for me to write for a much larger, national audience -- not to mention an honor, considering almost all of my political blogging heroes cut their national audience teeth at MyDD -- so I'm anxious to see where it goes. Craig and Jeff P may be posting more frequently here than usual, and we'll all double efforts to keep The SideTrack dedicated to state issues, especially as the legislative session begins.

But if things seem a bit dead here for a while, this is why. Hopefully, things won't. It's just a big adjustment, and to be honest, a bit intimidating. Also: uber exciting.

My latest MyDD post, for those interested: Nobody -- but pundits -- gives a rat's ass about bipartisanship.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jason! Don't forget us little guys when you become Mr. Famous National Blogger. Just remember - I have Denver pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete